The Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles provides Section 8 rental assistance only within the City Limits of Los Angeles. Areas outside the City limits are serviced by other Housing Authorities agencies.

If your rental property is located outside the City of Los Angeles, contact city information in the area in which the rental property is located to determine the agency responsible for Section 8 rental assistance.

Click here for a list of neighborhoods within HACLA's jurisdiction.